Drink From Your Own Well: a guide to making your writing richer
Heartsounds Press, 1999, 2000
Have you thought what it would be like to have guide book to help you with your writing?
Drink From Your Own Well, created in 1999, updated in 2000, is just such a guide, made in a convenient format so that it opens flat, with lessons on the right-facing pages, blank space on the left-facing pages for practice.
Get yours today while supplies last. Will be out of print as soon as the final copy is sold. Half price at $10.00!
1. Learn to keep an "I" journal
2. Practice writing from "mishearing"
3. Write in opposition such as I remember vs I don't remember
4. 31 days of writing prompts
5. The importance of revising, hints and strategies
Go Back to Books and Media